Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shana Tova

Today is the first day of the new Jewish year - 5369 years and still counting.


This I wore to the dinner at grandma's, notice this beautiful scarf (second hand):


This I wore later that night, when we went out to some dance-bar with friends at Kibbutz Yasur:


The shirt is kind of second hand, I took it from dad. And the ring is second hand.

The academic year starts at November 9th, which leaves me with a little more than a month off. I thought I should get a job, but who will take me for one month with many holidays?

4 comments:

saray said...

זה כיף לקחת לאבא חולצות :)

Anonymous said...

וואו הסנדלי הגלדיאטור מקסימים!
שנה טובה(:

Anonymous said...

I like the daddy shirt, I always steal my boyfirend's shirts.. Though I do wish he was a bit bigger so they could double a dress

Dana (MODAna) said...

אהבתי את הסנדלים
אני בכלל מאוד אוהבת שבארץ לא מתפשרים על נוחות ואפילו כשיוצאים לרקוד בערב לא דופקים עקבים בד"כ