Friday, November 14, 2008

Ending Ocotber - part I

So the new semester began, luckily without unnecessary strikes.
This year I live in an apartment with two guys who are 28 and 29, and practically treat me as if I'm their little sister.
They also study at the same one as I do, only this is their last semester, and I'm far from finishing.
I didn't get a decent chance to update since I was busy moving out/studying/working etc. the good news - I finished unpacking and working, the less good news - it doesn't mean I will have lots of free time to update daily. But hey - I promise to do my best!

Lev HaMifraz's train station - I love those at night:

On another day mom and I went to see a ballet:


And some random outfits:

I love the brownish color scale.


More to come tomorrow night.
Have a great month!

8 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

איזה יופי שאת לובשת שאלים
אני תמיד מסתבכת איתם

Shuky Aharonovitch said...

who's that beautifultiful יעני יפייפיה girl?
OMG XOXO
but where are your BFs' pictures, where he wears that lovely brown sweater? we'd love to see him!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit you wore to the Ballet. You looked wonderful!

Cate said...

I love the outfit you wore to the Ballet too! Which Ballet was it?
The scarf finishes off the brownish outfit perfectly!

DaisyChain said...

I've missed you! I am so jealous you went to the ballet! I haven't been in years.
Lovely outfits my sweet.

Anonymous said...

that outfit's perfect for the ballet! =) you look great

DaisyChain said...

I hope your okay darling x

saray said...

אחח כמה זמן לא הלכתי לראות בלט.. התלבשת מקסים :)