Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend at the parents

This weekend I went ti see my parents, and the friends who stay there, and we went out:



This I wore to the way home, I love dressing elegant to long rides (or short ones), even though the Israli train is so crowded and stinky Thursday nights, but it is for a great reason - all soldiers who return home for the weekend fill the train, so god bless them, and thank him that they are well.


Here is something I planned to wear today, but then decided it is too much, and replaced the bottom part with white skinny pants.


And I need another tip (I ask so many questions I might actually get an answer):
How do I wear these super-high waist red-label levis 501?



Have a great week!

3 comments:

karl's sweet child said...

Looove that bleached hi-waist jeans..

DaisyChain said...

I love those jeans,
I'd wear them with a leotard or body suit underneath to really show them off =)

saray said...

the jeans are great!