Thursday, February 19, 2009

Exam session

In the last post I said it's not wintry enough for February, so the passing week and the next one was and will be pretty cold, which is excellent.
And it also means that just like last year, I wear my ugg(lys) daily:




Today 2 students fainted out during the cs test, luckily (or not? I mean, I missed a good chance for a good grade with no effort lol). At least I can seriuosly say it was not easy.





This dress can be tied (like in the below pic) or untied (like in the above pic). I prefer it tied.


It's pretty sad that I get to take most of the photos in the elevator. YAY for free time!

8 comments:

Shuky Aharonovitch said...

Since when the UGG are ugly?

DaisyChain said...

Loving all these outfits, especially the purple dress.

Unknown said...

i like your outfits and i also like your mirror :]

saray said...

השמלה האפורה בתמונות האחרונות ממש מקסימה!

Blicious said...

great pics! love the purple dress

FASHION CHALET said...

Your long blue cardigan is so perfectly cool! =]

xx

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks Natalie :]
I always wanted to have your name =]

xx

LITTLE PLASTIC HORSES said...

pretty colors :)