Friday, February 6, 2009

Summertime

The weather here is quite summerish, especially considering it is only February. I almost started being sad that the winter was over andnever even started this year, but then my friend reminded me that in Purim (our Halloween) it always rains, and Purim will be in the beginning of March, so it's ok.

This weather gave me a summerish mood, and most of this week I wore mini-skirts:




My roomate mentioned I look like unfinished ice-cream or cream-cake in the above outfit.




And this is something pretty boring I wore last week, when I was sick. But notice the lovely hair-ribbon - I felt like momm'y little girl again:



Have a great weather and a great weekend!

4 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Your so lucky with the weather, it's horrible here!

Chen said...

Hi, i wanted to know where did u buy the white leggings?
Thnx
C

Natalie said...

Chen - My mom bought those for me, I'm pretty sure it is from castro - 49.90 NIS

Anna Rice said...

I like the sweater with the belt!