Saturday, October 25, 2008

DIY top and red lipstick

I found a piece of fabric, black, seen-through, with silver color stiff stains, and made this top(?) out of it -


This dress, is Victoria's Secret, second hand, very large, but I sewed it a little. I wear it mostly at home though I think it is lovely.

Since I wasn't updating on a daily base lately, I have a gap between the post at that day's outfit.
I was volunteering again, this time I went with a simple look. Notice the top's back. The material is very stretchy and light, great shirt for flat-abbed summer girls, but still I wore it on an average temp. day, couple of days ago:


And I bought a red lip pencil (that is a lipstick), from Il-Makiage's mineral line (the prices in US - including shipping - are much cheaper than in Israel, how unfair is that?):

But I didn't use it that day, or many days after, I find it hard to wear this color at the places I usually go to. Yes, mom was right, if I would bought another color, I would use it more (my main lipstick is Labello's strawberry one for now), but hey - a girl has to have one of those!

4 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

מדהים שאפשר לקנו מותג ישראלי באינטרנט, מארה"ב, בפחות משאפשר בישראל!!
אהבתי את השמלה!

Anonymous said...

I love the lipstick on you! I always buy colours that I know I'll never wear - I don't know why I do that!

Louise said...

The lipstick looks lovely! I completely find that about red lipstick - I took ages to feel comfortable wearing it, but you eventually get used to it and don't think it out of place at all! New Zealand has horrendously expensive make-up too. Damn import taxes I think...

saray said...

השמלה ממש יפה!