Thursday, October 23, 2008

OTK Boots

On Thursday eve I went out with a friend to a bar - Heavanz Gate, in Nahariyya, that decided to open a dance-bar line on Thursday. It wasn't a great success, and felt like 6th grade party, in which everyone is waiting for someone to start dancing, and just hang out meanwhile. After being there for 2-3 hours, it became so crowded that people had to stand, so they began to move randomly. Still I wouldn't call that a dance bar.

While sitting at the bar, a guy came and told me that his friend, who sits right next to me is interested at me. I told him that I have a boyfriend. After the guy left, the one that sits near me asked me what did he want, I told him and he told me not believe him.
Uh-huh.
After couple of minutes he spilled on me his drink, on my suede boots!
Biatch.


I love this boots, I got them on ebay (second hand!), but I just don't know how to wear them. The best advise I got so far is tights. I thought it would look great with shorts\mini skirts and dresses, but they are so high, and so not tight at the top that I have no idea what to do with them.

Advices please!

5 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Real denim; really soft too. :) I heart Kermit!!

YAY FOR THE 90'S! :)

xo/ fashion chalet

Anonymous said...

I love your t-shirt here it's so cute!

For your boots I would have said shorts/skirts as well :( Maybe you can fold them down?

Dana (MODAna) said...

ממש BIATCH!!
אחלה מגפיים מותק, לא פלא שהתחילו איתך
ממש, ממש אהבתי
יש לי מגפיים דומות אבל הן אצל ההורים שלי בבית בחו"ל, הם יביאו לי אותן יחד עם כל המגפיים שלי, עוד איזה חודש

saray said...

מגפיים ממש יפות :D
אני ממש רוצה כאלה

DaisyChain said...

Those boots are fantastic. Wow!