Saturday, October 4, 2008

The lost dance-bar

Last night the girls said that they are tired of looking for things to do, and it's my turn to find something nice.

That could have been easy if we weren't living in a small city in the desolated north.
but we do.

So I decided to search for a dance-bar that wouldn't be too far (1 hour driving is an acceptable distance). We found 2 places in Kiryat Haim, which is a suburban of Haifa, and we decided to go there, and if we won't like it - there are plenty of pubs at that area.

After having hard times finding the places, some people secretly told us that those places are shut-down for the past.. year?

So we decided to go to some random pub, that had a music that was way too loud, but had such an impressive variety of bottled beer. Too bad I was driving, and had to settle for cranberry-juice.

This Guinness t-shirt I got free from a six-pack. I really prefer the delicate light beers and not the dark malt ones, but hey - free is always better!

4 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

תלבושת סקסית ממש! בטח הערסים לא הפסיקו להציק

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Nice outfit. Free shirts are the best. It can be so hard to find things to do at night...

CHRISTINAFRAAS said...

;) you sure do!

Cate said...

How stupid the dance bars you wanted to go to were shut down. But good you found something in the end. I usually don't like those dark beers much either, I prefer light ones - or cranberry juice! It doesn't always have to be alcoholic ;-) But I love free shirts too. They are unexpectedly cool sometimes. Your night out sounded fun.