Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Go elegant

We decided to end the week with south park session, so we came to a friend with couple of beers on Saturday night.

This tunic used to be a dress that had a bad figure and great pattern - brown, white and light-blue stripes, and I couldn't just throw it.
And it was pretty cold outside, and the tunic and the top are pretty airy, so I stayed warm with the ugg(ly)s:



And yesterday I worked as a supervisor at the psychometric exams (you have to take it in order to go to any high-education institute, but school doesn't prepare you for it). The day was so long.. We got on the ride at 5.55 am and got on the ride home at 8:30 p.m. (and I came home only at 11 pm! but that's because I came back to my parents home and not to the doorms).
At least I got to knit quite a lot, and to make a bracelet for my boyfriends best-friend.

And this lovely dress is second hand, I should've take a picture of it's back, it has lacing as if it's a girdle, only it's not a girdle, and the lacing is long enough to be around the ribs and be tied under the lacing:



The back looks a little like this, only it's not a separate part.

Anyways, I had a red bag a red nail polish and I thought of wearing heels, but I figured it would be too much, and I was right, though it could've look so good. But it's just not the right place.

5 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

שמלה מדהימה!
מעניין איך הגב שלה נראה, כי לא ברור מהתמונה הזו

Cate said...

Ugg(ly)s ^^ Haha..
Your mobile takes pictures of pretty good quality!! when I take pictures with my mobile, they're always crap. 5.55 am... that's sure early... the dress looks really lovely, and the shoes you wore with it are great too. It's often like that with me too, I wonder about wearing heels and then I think "no, it's just too much..." And many thanks for wishing me good luck with my Maths exam. I totally f-cked it up though :-( at least my teacher is nice and said that he had a better impression of me...hm

Songy said...

aha you're Dana's friend?
Oh dear.. I'm so not used to this right to left typing.. :)
Your dress is very cute. It's good to see that you're not wearing those uggs outside. :P

CHRISTINAFRAAS said...

nah its a meltet french brie with a salt type of meat sanwitch yammm

Danz said...

!Cute outfits
I love the grey dress