Sunday, October 19, 2008

Volunteering for my mayor

Sounds patriotic, huh?

On November 11th we will have the municipal elections, all over the country.
In my home city (which isn't Haifa), we have the same mayor for about 40 years, maybe a little more. And he is really good at his job.

In addition, we have a municipal scholarships coordinator, who also volunteers for this mayor's campaign, and she asked me to help her. And I went skiing with some of his kids via a municipal youth exchange delegation, and we stayed sort of mates.

All this, and my personal believe that he is the better candidate, was enough to make me come and volunteer a little at his election headquarters for couple of hours:

I don't like wearing long pants that aren't skinny with high heeled shoes, but it was the last minute change of clothes so it just happened.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pants... I can't wear white bottoms... i'm always afraid I'll get dirty :)

Anonymous said...

I don't like wearing long pants without heels either - but you still look cute! :D

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful comment. :)

xo/ fashion chalet

saray said...

השנה הראשונה שאני יכולה להצביע בה =)

Anonymous said...

frame only :)

I wear glasses, and I always wanted a black palstick geeky pair but everything I found was too expensive. So until I'll find the perfect pair (and now I don't care about the price) I'll keep breaking old ugly sunglasses.

DaisyChain said...

I really like the way those pants look on you =)

Dana (MODAna) said...

מממ
אשדוד במקרה?