Friday, October 17, 2008

The Benson

This is something I wore to a dance bar, thinking that it would be again super crowded, so I should wear the simplest shoes that I don't mind ruining by accident:

This is me and the friend I went with. I love so much when party photographers photo me with freinds!

We went there only the two of us, so when she went out for a smoke (I don't smoke and don't like when people smoke around me), I had to be on my own there.
At the beginning too many guys tried to dance with me (I guess that a girl dancing by herself is a rare sight), then I went to the bathroom and on my way met 3 girls that studied in parallel classes with me, but we weren't friends. They were glad to see me, so of course I was glad to see them, so I stayed and danced with them, and they knew the important people at this place, so they got loots of free drinks, and been kind enough to share it with me(:

And another issue - this booties are to die for!
I've seen them in several blogs here, and just fell in love. I don't know whether I will be able to walk normally in those, but who cares! look at it!

Those booties give a great contra to the shoes from the beginning of this post(:

8 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Cute outfit =)
And those booties are to die for,
gorgeous! Oh how I want a pair.

I study Journalism, I've only been doing it for, idk, 5 weeks now?! I lose track,
but I love it!

x

Dana (MODAna) said...

YSL המותג האהוב עליי ללא ספק, אך גם בלתי מושג. יש לי בקושי תיק אחד ולאחותי יש מלא נעליים שהיא לא מרשה לי להלוות כי כף הרגל שלי קובבה והיא תהרוס אותן. עצוב.
בכל אופן שמחה שמצאת את הבנות האלו כדי לברוח מערסי מדינתנו

Anonymous said...

wow the booties look amazing! And you looked so cute - it sounds like a really fun night!

I actually kind of regret that I didn't actually study space-related subjects at University, I did psychology instead!

Anonymous said...

Yes I take my eye lashes off at night - I don't think it's a good idea to sleep with them on hehe.

I just counted and I own about 38 eye shadows! Wow I didnt realise how many I had lol.

muchlove said...

thanks for the comment.
you look cute!
oh my, I don't think I could walk in those boots but they look fiercely cool!

jaleh behtash said...

cute :)
i'm seriously loving those booties. i doubt i could walk in them but they are so beautiful ;p

we wear things said...

aww adorable look!! and those booties at the end.. YUM!

-issa

saray said...

המגפונים האלה מדהימיםֱֱֱֱ