Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's the final catch-up

So here are the final photos I have, apparently less than I thought I took, but I can say to my defend that I don't have a normal mirror or a normal camera:
The camera I use is my cellphone's one, and the mirror in my room is pretty hard to get close to since there is a mattress on the way, and the other mirror in the apartment are the ones that the guys brought, meaning, too small. Lucky there are toilet rooms with large mirrors around the campus(:

Some more school days oufit:






This is what I chose to do, after running to a lecture and sweating on the way, instead of entring it on time (that might explain the expression on my face).
I wish you could see it better, this is a second hand ivory colored silky nightgown with lace. You can see how old it is, and how delicate. And there was a pearl necklace for the complete old look, but I had to break all this elegance with the ugg(lys):



And this is a multi-use outfit, here I wear it to a party, but I also wore this (well, I wore another long-sleeved white top) to a lecture:


I guess I'll start photographing more outfits now that I have another reason(:
And it is safe to wish you all a happy new year!

7 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I love the last outfit.
It's so so good to see you back posting my sweet.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

happy new year lovely! x

FASHION CHALET said...

I love your brown, long scarf. So elegant. I miss wearing my UGGS. You look so comfy! :)

Thanks for the comment sweetie. Have a fab New Year's eve!

xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful New Year - I still love that shawl/scarf!

Gedankenlos said...

the last outfit is gorgeous!

The Sexy Pedestrian said...

There's something very Olsen about you... love it!

Sina said...

I love the last Outfit!It´s great!
Come and visit my Blog!

http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.com/