Monday, January 5, 2009

So this is the new year

So we had sort of new years eve celebration at my place with some friends, while my apartmentmates went out to celebrate with their friends, the neighboors from upstairs dropped by for a while with a bottle of vodka, and after they went, we ate this onion soup, made by my man:


And a little after midnight we noticed that it is 2009, so we opened the champagne:


Which was followed by some beers.
And those were our outfits:


I know, a nasty expression, but hey - I had enough drinks for this to be ok.
My mom's grey-silver sweater, little black skirt, silverish stockings and grey-silver socks, and furry tigerish slippers - my gift.

Happy new year everyone, though it's a little late(:

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Happy New Year to you, too. You look good,
and I adore onion soup!
x

Blicious said...

happy new year!!!! CHEERS!