Saturday, January 17, 2009

But if you smile when they mention my name

Those are cute leggings I got from my mom.
I wasn't sure whether they are too childish or just cute, so I wore it with an outfit that steals some of the attention, because the top is too short to be a skirt but too long to be a shirt.




And this is a random not-even-oufit that I wore at home, and one of the apartmentmates told that it's illegal to combine so many colors and texturs and that it makes him blind.
Is it this bad? opinions please!


4 comments:

saray said...

תגידי לו שכל הכיף זה לשלב טקסטורות וצבעים שונים :)

אהבתי את הגרביונים שקיבלת מאמא שלך

Blicious said...

i love them! so cute!

Dana (MODAna) said...

מתוק מאוד!
אני תמיד שמחה למצוא גרביונים מעניינים

DaisyChain said...

aw, the leggings are amazing. I love them