Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Leather-like tights

Some daily oufits for classes:





The last outfit is something that I wanted to wear, but it didn't look in the mirror the way it looked in my imagination. I don't know whether I like this or not.
Opinions please? (Worn with black flat\boots)

And I am proud to say I currently do a good - I help some girls with no international credit card (therefore no paypal therefore no ebay) to get this leather-like tights, for about 1/4 of its price in AA (that has only 2 branches in the center of Israel - how unconsidering!). And it's not like those sre for free, it's just that Israeli AA is more expensive than the American one - how unfair!


Can't wait for it to arrive!

3 comments:

saray said...

Thanks you sooo much for ordering these tights for me :)
can't wait till I'll get them!

I really like the first outfit, big cozy sweaters are the best!!
and I think the last outfit is cute,you can totally wear it with a pair of flats or boots..

Blicious said...

i love the tights! cute pics!

DaisyChain said...

Ohhh I want those tights! I really love your first outfit =)