Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cow

I crave for meat so much now, I'd eat a whole cow.
Forgive me all vegetarians out there, if your feelings were hurt. This hunger is stronger than me.





My St. Patrick's morning-outfit:
(forgot to take a pic of the night one)



The upper hat is from this year, the other is from last year:








The royal houndstooth carpet leads to the outfit:
(it's the skirts' pattern)



As you can(t) see, those are my dear leather like leggings:




And the spring semester started on Sunday, Hooray!

5 comments:

Blicious said...

great pics!! cute st pattys hats!

FASHION CHALET said...

Happy St. Patty's past, lovely.
And your comment made me smile thank you, dear! :]

xx

DaisyChain said...

I love your second outfit

Annisa NF said...

yes, I love your second outfit too!

xo:)

Jen said...

love your outfits. and as jessica simpson said "real girls eat meat" LOL.