Thursday, March 12, 2009

The dead sea

Finally i'm done with my exams, and so I went with my family for a vacation at the dead sea. Since it included 5 meals per day, i did felt kind of dead, and the largest thing I did was a mineral mud shower. and the view from our room was amazing:




It was very hot so I dressed up pretty summerish:


But there were many elder people there, which made me feel a little uncomfy so I covered myself with random things most of the time:



And we had PURIM, which is kind of our Halloween, and I planned to dress up as Mia from Pulp Fiction:


but since we went to the hotel I thought there is no point in it, and so I didn't, but when I came home my apartmentmate took me to a salsa-custom party, and we had to improvize customs. Hebought me bunny ears, and I completed to a non-trashy outfit:


And some outfits from my folks house, after not seeing friends from there for more than a month:



And some random outfits:







I already miss the winter so much..
but have a happy spring!

9 comments:

josephine wayward said...

nice outfits :)!

Gracie said...

wow it looks wonderful!!

DaisyChain said...

wow, it looks gorgeous there!

Emz said...

You're so lucky the Dead Sea must be awesome! cute outfits btw

style munch said...

you are so lucky you got to dress all summery! where i live its still soo cold xx
www.ibitefashion.blogspot.com

Gedankenlos said...

amazing holiday pictures!!! i bet it was wonderful!!! :)

Blicious said...

how fun! great pics!

FASHION CHALET said...

What a happy place, so relaxing. I love how your outfits suit the vacation perfectly, pretty! =]

xx

Cari said...

Great shoes! http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com