Thursday, October 16, 2008

Celebrating a year

My boyfriend and I celebrated a year to our relationship, a bit earlier than the real time since his exams will soon begin. We went to a beautiful zimmer near the Kinneret lake:



In the evening we went to see the cowshed and fed them.
My grandparents own a huge farm, but they say that cows are too demanding, that's why they prefer goats, and I guess that's why I adore goat's milk. And maybe this was the reason why I was a little scared at the beginning:

I wore his socks and sandals since I came with black flats that I love too much to ruin them in such a place(:
Then we stayed at the jacuzzi until we felt like dead. Notice the colorful light:


And this was our supper - red wine, white sparkling wine, chocolate and 5 packs of bamba(!) that wasn't kept in the freezer:


And since I didn't check my cash status, I found out I have no money at my wallet, and since it was a small place, there was no ATM, so I hitchhiked all the way home.

7 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I know this might sound a little odd, but I've always wanted to get a compliment on my clavicles. I heard a guy compliment a girl on hers once in an american television series. ;) Thank you!! ♥

PS: Great shawl and many CONGRATS on the Anniversary!! ♥

xo/ fashion chalet

Dana (MODAna) said...

דייי תפסת טרמפים?! אמאלה
ממש חגיגה מהממת
תהנו ותזכו לעוד הרבה הרבה שנים של אהבה ובמבה

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I'm just celebrated a year with my boyfriend! and we're going to a zimer next week... freakish!

anywya, congratz girl, best wishes and all. boyfriends are a lovely, usefull sometimes annoying thing. I think everyone should have at least 2 of them. ;)

by the way (and sorry for the oh so long response), I'm not a student, yet...

DaisyChain said...

I love your dress.
Congrats on your anniversary =)

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

hi! thank u for visiting my site. your dress is so cute. i love the print and the colors. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your dress here, it's so beautiful! Congrats on the anniversary too, your photos are so lovely!

PS. I got my space dress from a little boutique here in Australia.

ZOMG is an extension of OMG it's like a more excited version hehe. I think it technically stands for Zombies oh my god! But I don't know where the zombies come from lol.

No I don't do space studies officially, but I love learning about it in my spare time :)

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh wow, looks like a beautiful place to go to and celebrate!

And cute dress, looks really nice especially with that shaw, love the color! :)

xoxo,
S-C