Monday, October 13, 2008

Humusnack

This is hummus for all those who aren't familiar with the mediterranean cuisine:


This weekend I went out with two friends I haven't seen quite a long time, and we went to some pub in Kibbutz Parod:


Three special things in this pub would be:
1. It's build inside a zimmer (and that makes it small!).
2. The snack that they serve along alcoholic drinks isn't peanuts, olives or popcorn, but cooked hummus beans.
3. They serve alcoholic milkshakes (and this is the first time I see this in a pub).

Add this with coffee, closed windows and many smokers and you will receive the perfect recipe for a nausea. So I spent that night on the deck talking on the phone with a friend.

The dress is really big, but it's elegant, and it's second hand. I guess you can name it my big little black dress. The shawl is a gift from grandma, and I really like the color, and there was a brown cardigan between the dress and the shawl.

And the forecast lied! There was no rain yesterday and there are no signs of one today, but it is pretty hot.

11 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

כן חם!
אהבתי מאוד מאוד את המגפיים
מילקשייק עם אלכוהול? יש את זה בבולינט בירושלים.

Dana (MODAna) said...

אני לא מרבה לשתות אלכוהול אז אני לא יכולה להגיד בבטחה אבל זה נשמע לי ממש ממש מגעיל

DaisyChain said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my site =) cute clothes!

Anonymous said...

Your Shawl looks so beautiful.
And an alcoholic milkshake sounds very interesting!

DaisyChain said...

Your now on my blogroll too =)

Susanna-Cole King said...

Mm, yes I see how you could get nauseous in a pub like that! i love your dress, a classic black shift dress, and i love it especially paired with that scarf. :)
sorry if what i write seems a bit scrambled...everything is backwards on this for me, because of the language difference
. ;)
thanks for the comment by the way! :)

xoxo,
S-C

FASHION CHALET said...

your boots are so cute!
(: I love hummus
xo/ fashion chalet

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Loving that shawl... glad to know that we don't have to spend too much to look fabulous... Happy autumn to you daer... feel free to drop by & say hi ok...
Shalom!

WendyB said...

Cute boots.

Marian said...

lovely shawl dear and I love mediterranean food.
x
Marian

Anonymous said...

Love the boots, they are so cute!
x