Saturday, October 11, 2008

sort of a job interview outfit

So first of all here is a picture of the back of the dress from the last post and a close up to the material, it's not gray, it's plaid in black and white:


And this is something I wore during the week, to some job interview (I decided not to go there, whether they'll accept me or they won't).
The gray top is pretty old, I bought it before I started 10th grade, and that would make it 5+ years old. But nothing is second hand here, maybe that's why I got this unsatisfied look(:


The forecast promises a wintry and rainy and kind of cold week, I can't wait for it to start!

3 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

גשם בהחלט מבורך.
אהבתי את הצילום של אחורי השמלה...
חבל שאת לא רוצה את העבודה בסוף מותק, אבל לא נורא, תבוא אחרת במהרה

saray said...

בהצלחה בראיון עבודה..
בא לי כבר מזג אוויר חורפי - שאנשים יפסיקו להסתכל עליי מוזר שאני הולכת עם ג'קטים.

Vintage Lollipops said...

Fantastic outfit... loving the pop of color!