Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Please god

Protect all of our soldiers, please let it be that my apartmentmate is missing just because he works late and not called to duty, please make the rumors about the TA called to duty a missunderstanding, and please let all my friends come home safe, becauseI know that they won't return the same as they were when they left to the front.













The texture of the tank from the last photo

And some more clearer new years eve outfit photos:




Update:
Thank you god, the rumor about the TA, were indeed a missunderstanding.

4 comments:

Cate said...

I hope that all your prayers will be heard.
I loved the photos you took in the bathroom.

yiqin; said...

The leopard shoes are SO adotable!

DaisyChain said...

I'm so glad it was a mis-understanding.

saray said...

רק לקוות ולהתפלל שהמצב הזה יגבר..